Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM platform. It is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform offering customer relationship management services on the cloud. Being on the cloud, the Salesforce application can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Salesforce offers is a solution as Software as a Service (SaaS) on the cloud platform. Salesforce is a completely cloud-based solution, which means the Salesforce application can be accessed from anywhere at any time, without even installing the application files. Salesforce can be accessed directly from a web browser or even from its mobile app, that is the flexibility a cloud-based platform has over the traditional platform.
Upcoming salesforce topics, you will learn salesforce Introduction, Environment setup, Salesforce database, Importing Records in Salesforce, Profiles & Permission Sets, Build Business Logic, Record Level Security & Sharing, Monitoring & Auditing, Reports & Dashboards, and AppExchange topics.
Key benefits of Salesforce
Salesforce offers multiple benefits as a CRM platform based on the cloud. Some of the key benefits are listed below:
- It is a solution made up of extensive features for different modules such as customer management, marketing management, leads, and opportunity management, service management, contract lifecycle management partner management, and many more.
- Anytime availability of the data and platform, as the application is offered as SaaS and PaaS.
- Any type of organization can use Salesforce apps, right from small to SMEs to large enterprises.
- It allows us to customize the applications as per the business needs and requirements.
- Less overhead costs, as Salesforce provides the option of pay as you go model.
- Increased level of customer satisfaction, with an increased level of customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Easy integration with third-party apps.
Table of Content
This Salesforce tutorial has multiple sections and subtopics for your easy understanding.
- Salesforce Introduction
- Salesforce Developer Environment
- Importing Records in Salesforce
- Salesforce Profiles & Permission Sets
- Salesforce Build Business Logic
- Record Level Security & Sharing
- Salesforce Monitoring & Auditing
- Salesforce Reports & Dashboards
- Salesforce AppExchange
Are you ready to learn Salesforce? Click Next to start your learning.